Turtle's Expedition: Rescribbled: The Beach Episode!


The trio were heading back to the lockers while holding their towels after a fun day at the beach.

Oh man, that was so much fun!

You said it, boss!
Who knew how much a single day at the beach helps the human body!

Yep!
I feel so relaxed!

It's gonna be weird going back to the usual routine but at least we all had fun, right?

YEAH!!!

Awesome!
* looks at Lydia *
Now, can you give me the keys to the lockers?

Wait, me?
I thought Terry had them!

Uh... no.
I paid for all the umbrellas and sodas.
YOU were suppose to take care of the keys!

Uhm...

Haha, very funny joke Lydia!
Can you give me the keys already?

...

....you weren't kidding?

Gosh dang it.
Now what are we gonna do?!

I think we should sit down first to talk about what we can do.
Other people would tell us to move aside at some point.

Fair enough.
* looks around *
Would that table do, boss?

Yeah, yeah.

The three slowly walk towards the table and sit down on the chairs.


Okay so first off-

Would you want something, ma'am?

No, thanks. I'm full.
You guys?

N- nothing.

A cup of water maybe?

Alright then.
I will be back in a second.


The three watch as the waiter goes to a different room.


So, let's catch up here.
Terry paid for the accessories and food.
I made the reservations for the beach and Lydia was supposed to take care of the keys, right?

If I recall correctly, yeah.

I guess...

So...
* holds her head *
The keys could quite literally be anywhere.

...it appears to be the case, yes.

It could be underwater too...

Hnrgh...

L-Let's stay positive here!

Like how exactly, you twerp-

Settle down, Terry.
Let's hear our little trouble maker out!

I just thought, maybe, we can try different methods to unlock the lockers!
We can break it open with our weapons!

Weapons aren't allowed in beach locals, smartypants.
Even if we were allowed to, pretty sure I put my bow and your axe inside the lockers.

...ah.

Well, in that case...
* points at Clara *
You are one of the mayors, right?
You can just ask them to open it for us!

No can do.
Mayors can't do anything as they please.

That's weird.
That's not how the newspapers describe it-

ANYWAYS!
Any more ideas?

Well, we could just... leave the items and come back later with a humble complaint document.
It's getting a bit late.

Yeah, you are right.

Still though, I can't believe how irresponsible you are, Lydia!
We could have lost all of our items for good if we didn't have our boss with us!

Sorry... I just wish I remembered where I put the keys...
I swear this won't happen again!


The trio ride back to their homes and wave each other goodbye. Clara started walking towards her house.

(Stupid Lydia... why is she like this... always a nuisance)


Clara knocked on the door and no response came from the other side.


Hmpf... darn it, Lawrence.
* puts her hand on her pockets *
I wish he was here to open the door...


Clara picked up the keys and looked at her hand only to notice...


...oh.


She had the keys to the lockers.


Flash back to a few hours ago; Clara was resting on a sunbed while the other two were swimming in the sea.


* takes a sip from her soda *
Ahh... this is LIFE!


Clara notices Lydia walking towards her.

Hey, boss!

What is it, Lydia?

Can you take care of the keys for a bit?
I want to go scuba diving with Terry!

* chuckles *
Sure.

Thank you, boss!
See you!


Present time;


...

Oh, hello Clara!

EEK!
* throws the keys to the nearby river in panic *
H- hi, Lawrence!

What was that?

What was what?!
* nervously smiles *
I don't know what you are talking about!

Uh... sure?

Yeah!
Let's just rest!
(I will tell Terry to hurry up making the document...)


THE END... LOL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turtle's Expedition: Rescribbled Chapter 25: Rescuing A Nemesis

TE:R Adventures: The Beginnings (2/3)

TE:R Adventures: The Beginnings (3/3)